Sick
Monday, March 10, 2008
We've all been battling a cold/flu.

Miss C cried all day yesterday. (And by "all day" I mean 14 hours straight, except when she was sleeping for 10 minutes at a time.)

Today promised more of the same, so we went to the doctor. Poor baby! She has bronchitis.

Believe it or not, out of 7 children we've only had one round of antibiotics ever, when Miss V got impetigo. It's Miss C's turn, I guess!

I got a great deal, though. She's on amoxicillin, which is $4 at Target. In Sunday's paper, there was a coupon for a $10 gift card at Target with any new or transferred prescription. We have insurance, and our copay is 25%. So I paid $1 and got $10 back! I bought the kids a sprinkler for Easter.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 3/10/2008 01:38:00 PM | Permalink | |