Obama Campaign Sign: Sharin' the Love
Saturday, October 04, 2008
***UPDATE AGAIN***
Popping this to the top again.

Mama Says:
How can Obama lead a people, if he won't recognize a person?

Wow, my poster has spread across the blogosphere! Well, not across, but it's popping up all over in our little corner of the World Wide Web!***UPDATE*** I'm moving this to the top of my page again as several more people linked over the weekend.

If you are new to this site, and would like to know more about why I feel so passionately about this, please check out the links on my right sidebar under Prolife and Politics.

Or watch this video, and see what Obama fought to keep legal.



I wanted to acknowledge those who are spreading the word. Again, anyone is welcome to grab the sign and post it on their blog. I'd appreciate a link back, and leave a note in the comments so I can get you up on this page! Or, fill in the Mr. Linky yourself! I plugged in everyone I knew about already.



Anyone who posts this poster on their blog with a link back to me will get some Mama linky love!

Was your link removed? Only sites with the actual poster on their site (sidebar or in a post) will be on Mr. Linky. Let me know if you have any issues - maybe I just didn't see it!


Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 10/04/2008 09:30:00 AM | Permalink | |