Copycats
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Here is copy of the comment I left on a blog post that copied a huge portion of my post for homemade hamburger helper.

Sorry, but linking to my main site and then copying the article and posting it on your own is not something I allow. I want click-throughs, people!

Anyway, said blogger is a Frugal Hacker, but I could not find a contact or email on their site. So I commented on the post and am copying the comment here, for posterity.

Thank you for linking to my blog. However, my posts are copyrighted. I would be happy to allow you post an excerpt with a link to the full article, but I am asking you to remove the copy of my entire post.

Thanks.


Anyone else been copied? What did you do?

UPDATED TO ADD: The blogger in question is complaining that you all are tracking her down and bashing. Now, now, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!

Labels:

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 3/12/2008 01:45:00 PM | Permalink | |