Family Friendly Internet Help Needed!
Monday, August 04, 2008
We need to get an internet filter, for the kids.

I'm looking for something any dummy (or Mama) can use, but can also circumvent with passwords, etc. or user settings. I want it iron clad for the kids, but not so tight for me.

I write about Reality TV, and I have to be able to access sites that may be blocked by a good software program (like Bravo TV, the G*y Network, or MTV, or celebrity MySpace pages that may have questionable advertisements.)

My shows are tame - no Tila Tequila here, thank goodness! -but I still sometimes need to go to these sites.

Also, I do quite a bit of commenting in the prolife blogosphere, and need to access, say, Planned Barrenhood's creepy teen site. (Really, it's C-R-E-E-P-Y!)

What do you use? Do you like it?

Who knew such a computer dunce could have a blog?

Labels:

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 8/04/2008 03:58:00 PM | Permalink | |