Thursday, March 08, 2007

I came across this story today:

Woman Sues Doctor After Failed Abortion


In 2004, Planned Parenthood didn't actually kill her baby. So now the mother, instead of loving her daughter and thanking God for the gift of a living child, is suing the doctor for the cost of child rearing. Lord help that poor baby whose mother is trying to cash in on the fact she was not wanted.

The overwhelming response I've seen in the Blogosphere is, "Why didn't she put her up for adoption?"

I don't have an answer for that, but I've seen it before. I worked as a counselor at a crisis pregnancy center, and more than once a girl would be set on getting an abortion; when adoption was mentioned, she would reply, "Oh, no, I could never give my baby away".

Planned Parenthood and their accomplices have done a wonderful job of convincing women that a pregnancy is a disease to be cured, prevented, and treated; a baby is what you have after giving birth.

On a related note, please keep this man in your prayers. Life is short. Eternity is long.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 3/08/2007 12:10:00 PM | Permalink | |