WFMW: It Don't Work!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
What doesn't Work For Me:

Fun crafts with dryer lint? Doesn't work for me.

Glitter for any reason? Definitely doesn't work for me!

And my dirty little secret - I hate my Jacuzzi tub. Sooo doesn't Work for Me!

I always thought I'd love having a home with a jacuzzi tub, but I was sadly mistaken. It's annoying, uncomfortable, uses too much water, and the jets are too confined - it irritates me after about 5 seconds of bubbling nanometers from my skin.

The kids do love it, though! Maybe it'll grow on me when I'm 9 months pregnant.

What are you supposed to love, but don't? Share your dirty little secret with me! Or, for something actaully helpful, check out more Works for Me Wednesday at the new site, We are THAT family!

Labels:

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 3/11/2009 08:50:00 AM | Permalink | |