Back on the Info Superhighway
Monday, February 16, 2009
Our computer has been acting worse and worse over the last month, and this weekend husband dear was finally able to straighten things out (by reformatting the hard drive and reinstalling windows, taking everything not saved on another drive with it... but I digress.)

Blogging might be slow this week. I have reinstall everything, from Acrobat Reader to Media Player.

Also, something's glitchy with the users so I can't customize my desktop or reload my bookmarks. Why is that soooo annoying?

What programs can you not live without?

Also, I didn't shop this weekend for the Food Stamp Challenge, so that will post later in the week. Husband added about $30 to last weeks total buying this and that. I don't have my menu done either! But I *kinda* know what we're eating tonight...LOL!

Labels:

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 2/16/2009 01:04:00 PM | Permalink | |