I Voted
Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Did you?

Go get your free ice cream! Rumor also has it that Krispy Kreme has free star-shaped donuts and Starbucks is using the honor system to dole out free Tall Coffees to voters.

I actually voted last Friday. There were lots of volunteers there handing out literature for their local candidate of choice.

Unfortunately, they were the most clueless people I've met. I asked what one candidate's stance was on immigration; the brochure girl didn't know, she was just out here "supporting him". I asked another about pro-life views. No clue. I even asked one campaign worker who their candidate was running against. Again, no idea.

Really? The campaigns couldn't even hold a 10 minute information class on the issues? How sad. And annoying.

Labels:

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 11/04/2008 09:17:00 AM | Permalink | |