Shenanigans
Friday, October 17, 2008
I tell my kids that I see everything, but they never believe me.


How did Mom know Miss E ate all the apples and half the bag of Tootsie Rolls?

Yes, when I buy fruit I have to hide it, or else they'll gorge themselves the first day and we'll have nothing for the rest of the week.


Baby X has discovered the joys of turning the lights on and off.


Every time I turned around, he had dragged the chair over again and was flicking it on-off-on-off.


How did I know what he was up to? It's a mystery.

On another shenanigans note, it finally happened. Miss C ate an oleander flower. After calling poison control (FOUR different numbers, the one listed in the phone book and online were disconnected) they told me that she'd have to eat half a pound's worth before she had ill effects. Good to know!

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 10/17/2008 08:03:00 AM | Permalink | |