You Take a Bath to Get CLEAN
Monday, October 13, 2008

Mr P comes downstairs to announce that he's finished his shower. His hair is, indeed, wet. Still, I'm suspicious.

"Let me see your feet," I demand. He's spent all day running around the neighborhood barefoot, and all of the kids' feet are black.

He holds them out, and they are gray and spotty. "You're feet aren't clean!" I announce, as though it wasn't obvious.

"I washed them as best I could!" he protests.

"Well, you'll have to do it again. Go get the washcloth you used."

"Oh, I didn't use a washcloth." Or soap, I'd guess.

Is it possible I'm so bad at this homeschooling thing that my poor, unsocialized children don't even know how to bathe themselves? Or is it just a boy thing?

Labels:

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 10/13/2008 08:21:00 AM | Permalink | |