Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Works for Me Wednesday - yeah. I got nothing.

But, I've been givenan award so I'll brag instead!

Sue in Japan gave me the Brillante award.


For those who are about to be honored, here are the rules:

1. The winner can (and should, really) put the logo on his/her blog
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they recieved their award.
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.

I'm passing the award onto some longtime bloggy friends - I was reading these ladies before I had a blog! They've probably already gotten it from someone else, though.

Mommylife
Barb, SFOMom
In the Heart of My Home
Principled Discovery
Like Merchant Ships
Homespun Heart
The Sparrow's Nest

Labels: ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 10/08/2008 09:51:00 AM | Permalink | |