Hurricane Tips: Works for Me Wednesay
Wednesday, September 10, 2008


First, I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who told me they eat onions that have black powder on them and didn't die. Since I didn't hear from anyone who DID die from eating it, I will continue in my hillbilly ways. At least I don't use spit and a thumb to clean it off!

My works for me Wednesday tip is lifted straight from my post yesterday, Preparing for Hurricanes the Lazy Way. Don't let the fact there are 12 steps fool you. There is much sitting and thinking involved.

Here's the tip: If you store emergency food, keep Ovaltine or Tang on hand to make powdered milk or stale water more palatable and kid friendly. Plus, the vitamins can only help.

Have a great day - and if you feel lead to, please take my Obama poster and put it up on your blog, too!

For more Works for Me Wednesday tips, click over to Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer!

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 9/10/2008 01:02:00 AM | Permalink | |