Personality Test: Friday Fun
Friday, August 29, 2008
Please prepare yourself for gratuitous family picture posting.

What personality are you? A lion? An otter? Choleric? INTJ? Huh? There are as many scales as there are books for sale on the topic.


ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

Hmm... 7 kids. Homeschool. Registered Independent. Yeah, I'd say I'm "non-conformist"

I'm reading another book, Homeschooling the Challenging Child (highly recommend BTW!) and it has a chapter on personality traits. It goes through the major systems (DiSC, Sanguine/Melancholy, etc.) and it was funny that I *could* pigeonhole a few of my children!



I definitely have a couple of phlegmatic. Phlegmatic is described as "naturally quiet, easy going, and calm. May talk late because they like to kick back and watch what's going on." Baby X is definitely phlegmatic!

Mr S is my other phlegmatic child.


I have a choleric, a melancholy, and three that defy any book's descriptions.

On the topic of Baby X - he is 16 months old, and only really says one word. He understands almost everything, though and is very physical. Heaven help me, two weeks ago the boy learned how to open jars. Last week, I caught him making a sandwich.


His 2 yo sister is an old pro at sandwich making, and I'm always catching her making a snack (seriously, the girl eats 24 hours a day).


Yes. He got a jar of peanut butter, pushed the stool to the counter and got the bread, stood on a pot and got a butter knife, sat on the floor, and proceeded make a PB sandwich. And he did a good job. I was impressed! Now he can make his own lunch while I finish my bon-bons.



He probably needs the extra nourishment, after playing in the jungle all day. In Houston, two days of rain = 6 inches of grass growth overnight.

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 8/29/2008 08:30:00 AM | Permalink | |