SOS...SOS...SOS
Monday, December 31, 2007
Dear Digital Divas,

Still looking to change the template. Still have no idea what I'm doing! Mrs. Mecomber's Scrapbook is very cool and very helpful, but I'm still a babe in the woods.

Everyone tells me to save my current template by logging into Blogger and choosing "Layout". Except I can't find a layout button. I have Posts, Settings, and Template.

What I WANT is a three column layout and navigation buttons at the top - like Mommylife. I want to put some kind of table on the side for household budget/savings or CVS savings -like Sense to Save. I want my bloggy thoughts in the middle of two sidebars.

I don't want to spend any money. I like green. I do not like lots of cutsy graphics. I do like one or two graphics/buttons that look cohesive and branded. I'm not a country duck/wooden heart kind of girl, but a little flourish never hurt anyone.

I guess my first question is, how do I save my blog template without a layout button? And, how do I know if I have Classic Blogger or XML Blogger or what?

Signed,
Clueless in SC

P.S. How boring am I to be spending New Year's Eve playing with Blogger templates while everyone else hops into their little black dress for a night of fun? That is what everyone else is doing, right?

Labels:

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 12/31/2007 05:16:00 PM | Permalink | |