Life Wasted, or A Life Savored?
Tuesday, May 01, 2007

There's been a lot of commentary around the Mommy corner of Bloggetyville regarding certain editorials and articles printed in - where else - New York, lamenting the wasted life of women who choose to raise their own children.

In our Me culture, time is not wasted if it makes you happy, right? It's all about personal satisfaction.

Here's a mom who finds joy in everyday life. A lovely read.

And I totally understand... a full six weeks before Baby X was due to arrive I bought two packs of newborn diapers and arranged them oh so carefully in a basket in my room. They were so tiny, so full of promise and hope - I'm sure husband dear thought I was crazy, because he caught me, more than once, just looking at the tiny white diapers.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 5/01/2007 07:43:00 AM | Permalink | |