The Purpose Drivel Life
Monday, April 30, 2007
No, that's not a typo.

I remember reading a couple of very good critiques of Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Life on the Net not too long ago. Of course, now that I really need them, I can't remember where they were or who they were written by.

If you know, please send them my way! One specifically focused on New Age theology in his works; another one tore apart what seemed to be a universally accepting ecumenism. I've already got the one off Karl Keating's site. I am looking for well written critiques by people in the know, not slightly incoherent rants from nobody-ville. If you know what I mean. (In other words, please do not forward me anything by Rebecca Brown or her "ministry".)

Thanks.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 4/30/2007 12:24:00 PM | Permalink | |