I've made some changes
Monday, December 11, 2006
To my sidebar.

I've indexed the articles for the Less is More Christmas Club.

I've added a couple of blogs, and sites for kids, notably:
The Cafeteria is Closed - a compendium of articles and editorials on things Catholic, updated daily
Peep and the Big Wide World - games are good for Pre-K, and educational.
StoryNory - You can download these to PC or iPod
Christian Fun for Kids -
Simplicissimus - online Latin lessons
Hillbilly Housewife - she's got some great recipes on her site, most are the make it yourself from scratch variety, which is a must when you can't have fake chemicals in your food. I've linked within posts to her before, but now it's official over there.

I've also taken Ask Sister Mary Martha off. I've followed her blog for a while, and her answers tend to be flippant and not always inline with traditional Catholic teaching. Also, she seems to hold quite a bit of contempt for more conservative Catholics and I find her posts to be a bit snarky. I don't want to add to anyone's misconceptions of Catholicism by having them click a link from my blog!

On another note, if you are going to try any of my ideas for "12 Days to a No Cost Christmas", tomorrow is an excellent one for trying "Celebrations from Another Land". It is the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, so make tacos for dinner and learn about Juan Diego's miraculous vision. I'll have some links up tomorrow!


Tags: Misc., Less is More Christmas Club, Need to Know
 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 12/11/2006 11:25:00 AM | Permalink | |