WFMW: Free Ink
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Works for Me Wednesday****UPDATED TO ADD ****
I just printed out the coupon, and I find it quite ironic that they have a printable coupon to have an empty cartridge filled.
I hope they take my grayscale coupon or that there is one in the store flyer!
******

WhenI saw that Walgreen's was offering a new service - ink cartridge refills - I thought that was such a great idea! I've refilled our ink for years, but the color cartridges are very tricky and it's easy to mess them up. Once the colors mix, you can't use the cartridge.

Normally, Walgreen's charges $10 for black, $15 for color cartridge refill. But today, Sept. 12, they will refill one cartridge FREE!

Now that's my kind of price. I can't wait to try out their service! They are only offering free refills for selected cartridges - check the Walgreen's site for a complete list.

FREE ink - Works for Me! Check out Rocks in My Dryer for more handy tips!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 9/12/2007 06:40:00 AM | Permalink | |