September 11
Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I do wish they'd come up with a name for this day. I personally favor calling it Patriot Day.

We'll be reading this,
which is available free online. We'll find New York on a map, and the Middle East, and Pennsylvania. We'll discover facts about the Pentagon (constructed in 6 months, from Sept. 1941 to the first week of April 1942) We might talk about how Pearl Harbor Day inspired the workers on.

I kept Mr. R home from school today.

I started thinking about this.

And I remembered this, which happened about two miles from his school.

My original slight uneasiness turned into quasi-paranoia. I mentioned it to my husband, and then watched Glenn Beck together which put us over the edge. BTW, this week he's running a series called Exposed: The Perfect Day which you should catch, if you can.

Anyone else change their routines today?

Labels:

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 9/11/2007 08:04:00 AM | Permalink | |