Road Trip!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
I'm going to Charlotte, NC tomorrow to pick up my sister at the airport. Anyone know a good place to eat between there and Columbia? I'll have two boys with me too, so it has to be kid- and budget friendly.

Why Charlotte? It was the only non-stop option from Denver.My youngest sister is only 14 - she was born when I was in high school. I'm the second, and she's the ninth of nine children.

According to Yahoo! Maps, it should take three hours or so. However, based on past road trips I need to multiply that by 5 (to account for children and nurslings)- and then divide by three (since I'll only have a third of the children.) Ever optimistic husband dear estimates 4 hours... then again, he's the one who always has delusions of us leaving on long road trips at 4 am to beat the traffic.

She'll be the first extended family to meet Baby X!

Labels:

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 7/26/2007 01:21:00 PM | Permalink | |