WFMW: Backwards Day #2
Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday is backwards today - I'll be asking your advice!

Yesterday I mentioned that I made my own granola bars. Barb wanted the recipe. Truth be told, I've used a different one each time. I've used ones from familyfun.com, tammysrecipes.com, allrecipes.com, and more that I don't even remember where I got them. I even tried Alton Brown's energy bar recipe with the tofu. They were all good, but they were not The One. The perfect granola bar recipe.

I need a good granola bar recipe! I like them more chewy than crunchy, and prefer that the ingredients do not include marshmallows. I really want a granola bar recipe, so if the ingredients are primarily Cocoa Krispies, it's not going to work. Everyone knows that the best cereal bar recipe is butter, marshmallows, and Rice Krispies. I'm looking for health food, people!

I make the bars for my oldest to eat for breakfast before the bus comes, and I need a good one!

Head over to Rocks in My Dryer to give more advice!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 11/07/2007 07:03:00 AM | Permalink | |