Inaugural
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I'm recording the inauguration to watch later. A friend told me that 10:30-12:30 Central is the time to watch.

Hey, I actually have to teach civics, per Texas law!

I just realized that if Obama is elected to two terms, then this will be last major inauguration blowout before Mr R can vote! How did that happen?

For fun, take this Civics Quiz! (I saw this on someone's blog but now I don't remember who! If it was yours, leave me a comment I'll give you a link!)

I got a 97%! How the heck did that happen? I hated history in school. And I got all of the economic ones right... must be a fluke!


I don't like Obama. I don't like his policies, the company he keeps, and I think he is a man of low character.

But he is our president and today is an important day for our country.

May God keep all the crazies home today, and may all of our public servants be safe.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 1/20/2009 10:28:00 AM | Permalink | |