Things I Learned From My Jacuzzi Tub
Friday, November 21, 2008
- Jacuzzi tubs require approximately 4,000 gallons of water. Unfortunately, your hot water heater only supplies half that amount.
- If you're really dirty, take a shower, not a bubble bath. The cleaning aftermath of 10,000 scummy bubbles is not pleasant.
- This goes double if your children have made mud pies that day.
- Even though all Jacuzzi tubs on Hollywood sets fit up to three people, don't try to put more than one adult in the tub. Unless you are a contortionist or don't have legs.
- However, you can easily clean 4 children at once.
- Reading a book during a nice long soak sounds like a good idea, but apparently takes years of practice. Now I know why fancy houses have TVs mounted on the bathroom wall.
- Shave your legs after you're done bubbling. Otherwise you'll have hairy bits in places that should be bald.
- It's really cute when the littles beg you in a lispy voice for a "Coozie Bath."
Art: "Double Duck" by H. Armstrong Roberts, available at Allposters.com
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 11/21/2008 09:23:00 AM | Permalink |