Sing a Song of Praise
Thursday, August 07, 2008

1And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand.

2And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him.

3And he saith unto the man which had the withered hand, Stand forth.

4And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace.

5And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.

Mark 3:1-5



My father was diagnosed with Malignant Melanoma on his wrist in July. They removed the tumor, biopsied, did radioactive tagging, dug out some more, more testing... you get the picture.

He recently got the test results back, and the cancer has not spread. No radiation, no chemotherapy, and no more body parts have to be removed!

God is good.
1 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.

2 I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.

Psalm 9:1-2


I love you, Dad. We sincerely thank God that you are better now.


Labels: ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 8/07/2008 07:08:00 AM | Permalink | |