WFMW: White Boards
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
We're loading up and moving out, but one thing we'll be leaving behind is our giant, 6 1/2 foot wide dry erase board. I'm just going to leave it on the wall.

What? Don't those things cost an arm, leg and a firstborn child? Relax, I got it for less than 10 bucks!

It's a shower tile board. $9.50 for a 5'x7' piece! We mounted it to the wall, cut it for a custom fit, and added some molding. Perfect dry erase board, for a fraction of the cost!

I clean it with a baby wipe - or if I'm in a real white-glove kind of mood, some hand sanitizer on a Kleenex. We're classy like that around here.

Cheap and easy school supplies - Works for Me! For more tips, check out Rocks in My Dryer!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 4/23/2008 09:00:00 AM | Permalink | |