Moms For Modesty Change
Thursday, April 02, 2009
I have removed the Moms for Modesty button from my sidebar. I do still agree with the premises, but truthfully, I was always a little disappointed it was only a blog button, and nothing more.

I haven't subscribed to the blogger who created it in a very long time. I unsubbed for many and varied reasons, and pretty much forgot about that blog.

It has been brought to my attention that the blogger in question has said quite a few things I do not agree with or support. She recently had a few quite vehement diatribes against rosaries and the claim that Catholics are not Christians.

Her opinion, her blog.

My opinion, my blog:
I am choosing not to help her traffic or appear to support her views by linking to her or posting her button.

(But I still have a hard time finding clothing appropriate for a little girl!)

Labels:

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 4/02/2009 09:46:00 AM | Permalink | |