WFMW: Shopping Edition
Wednesday, February 06, 2008

This week, Rocks in My Dryer is hosting a themed Works for Me Wednesday. What's your favorite online shop?

I browse a lot online. I love going to Amazon and Target and reading the feedback on comments, even though I will usually buy the product at a regular store.

I buy all of our vitiamins and supplements from www.luckyvitamin.com They carry supplements and other health related items up to for half off the MSRP. For example, Coromega for Mr R costs $19.99 for a 90 day supply, vs. $39.99 off the shelf. ALso, their tea is fairly inexpensive. They have a flat shipping rate of $5.95 and I've never had a problem with them. We've used them for almost two years.

On my sidebar I have a link to Aquinas and More Catholic Goods. They are located in Colorado Springs, CO and the store is run by a faithful Catholic family. The proprieter blogs at Musings from A Catholic Bookstore.

Finally, Newegg.com has the cheapest computer parts. Lucky for me, my husband actually knows how to replace a motherboard, a video card, and what all that junk inside the tower does. It's a cheap way to upgrade. Kind of like cooking from scratch instead of buying Hamburger Helper off the shelf.

For more shopopng fun, go see Rocks in My Dryer!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 2/06/2008 08:36:00 AM | Permalink | |