Works For Me Wednesday: Odoban
Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Odoban! How do I love thee, let me count the ways!
It kills odors (not just covers them up) on any surface imaginable.

It cleans and disinfects.

It costs less than $3 a bottle.

It works on fabrics, the air, or hard surfaces - in fact, I found out about it when I cleaned the little boys bathroom at my kids' school last year.

It took the formula throw up smell out of the sofa cushions when Baby C was sick this weekend.

So far, it hasn't stained anything, including clothing, carpet, upholstery, bathroom, trashcan, or wood cabinet with rotten potatoes.

It is a thousand times better than Febreze and Oust.

I love you, Odoban!

Tags: Family Life, Works for Me Wednesday,
 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 11/08/2006 10:00:00 AM | Permalink | |