First paid writing submission!
Monday, January 29, 2007

I finally got someone to pay me for my random thoughts wisdom.

Associated Content lets you submit articles and they pay a token amount - but hey, it's a step in the right direction! Especially because the better paying magazines require you to have a portfolio of published work before they will even consider you.



if it seems a little...familiar... it's because it *might* have Worked for Me on Wednesday.

If you want to help a girl out, check out the article or recommend it to anyone you think might benefit. If I can get enough hits, they might pay me more money and/or offer me more for my next article!

If any of you wonderful, thoughtful readers out in Bloggetyville are also writers, click this button and let them know I sent you. My AC email is mommyjo2(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Join Associated Content
 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 1/29/2007 03:26:00 PM | Permalink | |