WFMW: Crud Cutter
Wednesday, June 13, 2007


I don't use a lot of chemicals to clean - the smell gives me headaches, I'm too cheap to pay Mr. Clean for a job vinegar will do, and there's lots of small children around.

There is one product I won't be going without - it works a thousand times better than any home remedy.

It's Dawn Power Dissolver. You spray it on burned or scorched pans, wait half an hour while you do the rest of the dishes, and then just spray and rinse the black crusty stuff right off! Well, you can't just hit it with water - I did swish my nylon scrubbie around on it - but I wouldn't call it actual scrubbing. The only drawback is that you have to remove any food that you can - it's not dish soap, it works on the black greasy stuff.

I've tried soaking burned pots with dryer sheets, boiling them with baking soda, scrubbing with salt or rice... Power Dissolver works better, faster, and with less effort.

Works for Me! Check out Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer for other tips!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Milehimama @ Mama Says at 6/13/2007 09:09:00 AM | Permalink | |